Tickets available on
Those who have purchased tickets for the shows of the previous calendar will be contacted directly to organise vouchers via e-mail
|Stall full price||Stall senior||Stall extra||Gallery full price||Gallery senior||Gallery extra|
|Premiere (14th July 2020)||€ 70,00||/||/||€ 40,00||/||/|
|Operas Gli amanti sposi/La rappresaglia/Leonora||€ 60,00||€ 48,00||€ 30,00||€ 30,00||€ 24,00||€ 20,00|
|Opere in masseria||€ 30,00||€ 24,00||€ 15,00||/||/||/|
|Concerts Symphonic/Belcanto/Baroque||€ 30,00||€ 24,00||€ 18,00||€ 15,00||€ 12,00||€ 10,00|
|Other concerts||€ 15,00||€ 12,00||€ 10,00||/||/||/|
|Festival Junior||€ 15,00||€ 12,00||€ 10,00||/|
|Stalls full price||Stalls senior||Stalls extra|
|Première 14 luglio 2020 – Il borghese gentiluomo||€ 70,00||/||/|
|Operas Il borghese gentiluomo / Arianna a Nasso||€ 60,00||€ 48,00||€ 30,00|
|Il canto degli ulivi and Recitals||€ 40,00||€ 32,00||€ 20,00|
|Chiostro di San Domenico||€ 20,00||€ 16,00||€ 10,00|
BOOKING FEE: 10%
SENIOR DISCOUNT: over 65
EXTRA DISCOUNT: under 30 – Martina Franca inhabitants – partners
|A 17-19 July Opera in masseria Recital di Belcanto Gli amanti sposi||€ 96,00||€ 60,00|
|B 22-26 July Novecento e oltre Opera in masseria Gli amanti sposi Leonora La rappresaglia||€ 180,00||€ 108,00|
|C 24-27 July Gli amanti sposi Leonora La rappresaglia Opera in masseria||€ 168,00||€ 96,00|
|D 26-28 July La rappresaglia Opera in masseria Leonora||€ 120,00||€ 72,00|
|E 27-29 July Opera in masseria Leonora La rappresaglia||€ 120,00||€ 72,00|
|F 31 July – 2 August Leonora Gli amanti sposi Concerto sinfonico||€ 120,00||€ 60,00|
- GROUPS (10 people at least): 20%
- SENIOR DISCOUNT (over 65): 20%
- EXTRA (under 30 – residenti di Martina Franca – partner): 50%
The discount is not applied on the booking fee.
The discount is not applied on carnets and it can’t be combined with other offers.
Festival Junior: € 3,00 from children up to 3 years old
For you who have already purchased tickets for the operas originally scheduled (Saverio Mercadante’s La rappresaglia, Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari’s Gli amanti sposi, Ferdinando Paër’s Leonora and the Symphony Concert with Fabio Luisi and Francesca Dego), it is possible to require a voucher. It’s very simple and you have time until 12th July.
Once logged in, click on VOUCHER REQUEST and enter one of the following identification data:
– TRANSACTION OR RECEIPT CODE on single ticket or on the confirmation e-mails and in the online receipts;
– SIAE CODE on single ticket or season ticket;
– BARCODE if present on single ticket.
Within 30 days from the voucher application date, valid requests will automatically turn into the issue of Digital Vouchers linked to the Vivaticket user who made the application. Vouchers are valid for 18 months from the date of issue. We hope that Vivaticket’s technical times will allow you to choose the 2020 edition of the Valle d’Itria Festival. The vouchers will also be expendable for the 2021 and 2022 editions (which will be available for purchase within the 18-month period). At the moment Vivaticket’s platform allows to request voucher only online but our ticket office is available to help you. You can contact our team by email.
MArTA – Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Taranto (Taranto Archaeological Museum)
– From July 1st 2020: who purchases a full ticket of the MArTA will receive a discount equal to the amount on the ticket of the shows of Festival della Valle d’Itria, showing the entrance ticket to the museum at Festival box office;
– MArTA will organize and promote a series of guided tours on the theme of music at a reduced rate for people who will show the ticket for one of the shows of Festival della Valle d’Itria.
Fondazione Lirico Sinfonica Petruzzelli e Teatri di Bari (Petruzzelli Theatre – Bari)
By showing the Opera and Concert Subscription cards of the Petruzzelli Theater at the box office of the Valle d’Itria Festival or by writing to biglietteria@
– 50% discount for the purchase of a ticket for the Festival events from Monday to Thursday (included);
– 20% discount for the purchase of a ticket for the Festival events on all other days.
By showing tickets for the Festival of the Valle d’Itria at the box office of the Petruzzelli Theater:
– 50% discount for the purchase of a ticket for the shows of the Opera Season and Ballet 2020 of the Petruzzelli Theater Foundation from Monday to Thursday (included);
– 20% discount for the purchase of a ticket for the performances of the Opera Season and Ballet 2020 of the Petruzzelli Theater Foundation on all other days.
Feltrinelli Carta Più and Carta MultiPiù
– 10% discount (equal to the booking fee) for the purchase of Festival tickets .
Centro Artistico Musicale Paolo Grassi
Palazzo Ducale – 74015 Martina Franca (TA)
Tel. +39 080 4805100
From Monday to Friday, h: 10,00 am / 01,00 pm
- Patrons on wheelchairs: 1 free wheelchair spaces (until all places) in the stalls. The one person accompanying each disabled patron will seat next to the wheelchair (full ticket price).
- Patrons with disabilities but not on wheelchairs: full ticket price.
In case of bad weather the performance will never be cancelled before the expected time of commencement.
If the weather conditions do not permit the regular execution of the performance, the Festival reserves the right to delay the start of the opera for up to 120 minutes after the foreseen starting time, before deciding and communicating a possible cancellation of the performance.
Tickets will be refunded only if the performance is cancelled before it has begun. If the performance is interrupted after it has begun, any right to a refund of the ticket will be lost.
In order to obtain a refund, tickets have to be handed into the Festival Ticket Office as soon as the performance is cancelled, (i.e. on the same evening) or on the following day. Otherwise tickets will be refunded if they are mailed within 5 days of the cancelled event to the Head Office of the Fondazione Paolo Grassi.
The refund (book fee not included) will be given after the request or with a wire transfer by 30th September, at the Festival’s discretion.
If you didn’t buy the tickets in the Festival’s Ticket Office you’ll have to ask for the refund in the same point of sale where you bought the tickets (for ex. Vivaticket, if you purchased them online), through its procedures.