Masseria Torre Maizza is located in the most glamorous destination on the Italian Adriatic coast. Inspired by the sensational landscapes of Puglia and the ethos of Rocco Forte Hotels, it exquisitely blends local heritage with contemporary luxury and unparalleled service.
Surrounded by ancient olive groves, the renovated 16th century Masseria will be filled with thoughtful design accents and details to create a unique sense of place, from the stunning Olga Polizzi – designed rooms and suites to the romantic sunset rooftop bar and elegant restaurant overlooking the swimming pool.
The resort also features a 9-hole executive golf course, partner beach club, Lido Bambù, and the indulgent Irene Forte Spa.
A 16th-century farmhouse transformed into a heavenly retreat on Italy’s Adriatic coast, Masseria Torre Maizza is set amidst ancient olive groves and a sprawling, verdant garden.
A seaside sanctuary that marries lush natural beauty with an elegant Italian aesthetic and the distinct, warm Forte hospitality, providing a perfect retreat from which to explore the stunning region of Puglia.
– 25 rooms and 15 suites, all with a private garden and landscape views
– 62sq m Grand Suites with plunge pool and 87sq m private garden
– A 80sq m two-bedroom Torre Suite with private terrace
Restaurants & Bars
– Carosello. Restaurant with orchard terrace
– Pool bar and restaurant
– Bouganvillea. Bar with outdoor terrace
– Sunset rooftop bar
Irene Forte Spa
– 20m x 14m pool
– 2 treatment rooms
– Relaxation area
– 40sqm gym
– Access to Lido Bambù, partner beach club
– 9-hole executive golf course
– Driving range
– Horseback riding, sailing, yoga, culinary experiences plus a wealth of tailor-made experiences to choose from
Meetings and events
-100sq m banqueting space with 120sq m terrace in the olive garden
– 24-hour in-room dining-airport/station transfers
– Complimentary Wi-Fi access
– Concierge services
– Express check-in and check-out
– Morning servicing of your room and turndown service; additional evening service upon request; packing and unpacking of your luggage
– Pressing service
– Same-day laundry service
– Shoe shine service
– Valet parking
– 40 min drive from Brindisi (Salento) Airport
– 50 min from Bari Airport
– Close to the idyllic villages of Ostuni and Alberobello
With stunning architecture, unspoiled landscapes studded with citrus and olive trees, acres of verdant vineyards and beaches on the Adriatic, Puglia is one of Italy’s most treasured regions.
Masseria Torre Maizza
C.da Coccaro, s.n.72015 Savelletri di Fasano (Brindisi) Puglia, Italia
T +39 06 32 888 890